REVIEW: OMG - Libby Whitehouse

Tuesday 19 March 2024

 

Photo Credit: @katiepeckdesign 

Libby Whitehouse released her first single OMG on February 16th which is the story of falling in love and liking someone so much that you just want to tell your best friends about it.

The song instantly reminds me of the early 2010's, where you had Katy Perry who was the pop queen of the noughties and now Libby could be the pop queen of 2024? 

Libby's single instantly goes around in my head over and over again, like a loop with the lyrics 'YOU GOT ME FEELING LIKE OH MY GOD' instantly staying in my mind and making me feel like it's summer already with her catchy beats and the electronic feeling.

Libby plans on releasing more music in the rest of 2024 and let's face it, we cannot wait for the song of the Summer Libby?

Check out Libby's new single here: https://open.spotify.com/track/39Tp0g9FmNfeRxOdh9mdUG



Post a Comment

About Me

About Me

I'm Chloe and I'm the editor of Odd Girl Out. Odd Girl Out focuses on independent artists and creating a space for music to be heard. We want to be able to be the voice for upcoming artists and to share artists you have never heard of!
© Odd Girl Out