Our Favourite Song's Of The Week

Saturday 17 December 2022

 

It's the end of another week and the team at Odd Girl Out has decided to do weekly posts whether that be on this website or through social media of our favourite songs of the week! Whether that be Sabrina Carpenters' raunchy Christmas remake of the brand new album from Louis Tomlinson? We have it all covered on Odd Girl Out!


Blue Flame - LE SSERAFIM 
"I picked Blue Flame by LE SSERAFIRM as my song of the week because I really like the light airy tone of the song and the fast beat. It also has really nice choreography" - Sydney Masih, Writer for Odd Girl Out.

A Nonsense Christmas - Sabrina Carpenter
"I picked A Nonsense Christmas by Sabrina Carpenter, as I honestly loved the fun of this song. I saw it on Tiktok with Sabrina herself doing a fun video to it and honestly, it made me just sing the song over and over again. I love how she is taking her song 'nonsense' and made it into a fun, raunchy Christmas remix." - Chloe Gudgin, Editor of Odd Girl Out. 

Silver Tounges - Louis Tomlinson
"I chose this song as my favourite because it honestly doesnt' sound like anything he has ever made so it makes me so excited to see what else he puts out in the future. The whole Faith in the Future album sounds more rock. The song is beautifully written like most of his songs but this one hits different for me." - Amber Desmond, Social Media Manager of Odd Girl Out. 



 



Post a Comment

About Me

About Me

I'm Chloe and I'm the editor of Odd Girl Out. Odd Girl Out focuses on independent artists and creating a space for music to be heard. We want to be able to be the voice for upcoming artists and to share artists you have never heard of!
© Odd Girl Out