A Letter from the Editor...

Saturday, 12 September 2026

 


A few days ago we hit 30k views on Odd Girl Out which is crazy, it's now 4 years old and only getting bigger and bigger. We already at nearly 31k and we only hit the 30k views this week, like what?

I am super grateful for anyone who reads this blog as I started this blog in my second year of university not really knowing what to do but knowing I wanted a blog as I always have loved writing and music so duh two things together and a journalism degree means, Odd Girl Out. 

Fun fact: I actually started Odd Girl Out when I was 15 years old but stopped it a few years later but then thankfully restarted it in 2022. 

I don't really know what else to say but thank you to everyone who clicks on the post, looks forward to blog posts and to see who we might be interviewing? Let's see what happens with the next 30k views!

Thanks,
Chloe x

Post a Comment

About Me

About Me

I'm Chloe and I'm the editor of Odd Girl Out. Odd Girl Out focuses on independent artists and creating a space for music to be heard. We want to be able to be the voice for upcoming artists and to share artists you have never heard of!
© Odd Girl Out